the way we think...
Think Visual Communications is about offering a diverse selection of creative design solutions. This means that every client is given their own unique design considerations and their own unique look. We have style not "a style".
affordable custom design...
Custom design work doesn't have to be expensive to be good. Think Visual Communications prides itself on making high quality, high value advertising and marketing design accessible to everyone. We don't care how big or small your business is. You deserve effective, affordable design solutions that can fit even a small budget.
Are you a registered charitable organization? Contact us to ask about discounted design rates. Think Visual Communications loves to help where help is needed!
where we work...
The joy of an electronic world is that we can work for anyone, anywhere in the world. The majority of our clients are in Belleville, Brighton, Quinte West and Cobourg in Ontario, Canada... BUT... Wherever you are, whatever your graphic design or web development needs, we can help.
what we do...
Think also offers diversity in the form of in-house design services:
- print design (business cards, letterhead, brochures, posters...)
- branding (logos, packaging, signage...)
- photography (studio head shots, location photos, corporate event recording, product shots)
- photo/image manipulation (fix damaged photos, alter image content, image optimization, change file format)
- & more... ask us. If we can't do it, we can source it for you!
about Phil Barnes
Owner / Designer / Developer
Think Visual Communications
Phil is 46 years old, has been happily married to Julie for 22 years and is the proud father of two daughters: Olivia and Sophia.
22 years of design experience.
Dean's List Graduate of Georgian College Advertising Program.